Group of hotels
Congress Hotel Don-Plaza
The Congress Hotel Don-Plaza was the first in the Rostov region to be officially certified as a 4 star hotel. It is located in the heart of Rostov surrounded by the historic, cultural and architectural sights. The ideal location and impeccable service attract statesmen, international companies’ chief executives, famous cultural and scientific figures and other Rostov guests.
The Congress Centre is known for the highest level of organization of opulent celebrations and business events, including the State Council 2007 and the 25th anniversary EU-Russia Summit 2010.
The Don-Plaza Congress Hotel is the best choice for people who want to be in the centre of Rostov business and cultural life.
Park Hotel Don-Plaza Essentuki (till December, 2012)
The Hotel and Restaurant Complex Don-Plaza Essentuki is located in the city centre, a short walk from the park area and Essentuki spring № 17. This widely recognized Russian resort that is famous for its fresh air, healing springs and picturesque parks invariably attracts tourists from Russia and Europe.
The new complex includes:
- Cosy 27-room mini-hotel.
- Lobby-bar with seating capacity for 15 people.
- Coffee-house with seating capacity for 20 people.
- Karaoke-bar «Opera» with seating capacity for 25 people.
- Banquet hall with seating capacity for 70 people.
- Beer restaurant “Khmel” (“Hops”) with seating capacity for 90 people.
- Mediterranean cuisine restaurant “Oranzhereya” (“Orchard-house”) with seating capacity for 35 people.
- Open-air café “Shater” (“Marquee”) with seating capacity for 100 people.
- Summer terrace with seating capacity for 15 people.
- Wine boutique.
- Fitness centre.
- Sauna (hamam, Russian banya, massage).
- Balneological centre (Narzan baths, ozone and colon therapy).
- Beauty salon (spa-treatment).
The Rostov Hotel (till May, 2012)
This is the largest hotel in the city and region. It can accommodate more than 440 people. The hotel offers a choice of 370 comfortably furnished rooms, from economy class to 5-room apartments. Each of the six floors is equipped with free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access.
This affordable hotel with a developed infrastructure is perfect for corporate customers and best suited to business trips.
The Rostov hotel is conveniently situated on the corner of Budennovsky St. and Krasnoarmeiskaya St., 8 km from the airport and 1 km from the railway station. This is the heart of downtown Rostov where the largest shops, banks, restaurants and offices are clustered.
Congress Hotel Taganrog (2008 — 2014)
The Taganrog Congress Hotel (2008) is the largest hotel in Taganrog offering 187 rooms. The hotel is located in the centre of the southern city on the coast of the Azov Sea, only 5 minutes from the main railway station of Taganrog and 2 hours from the nearest airport of Rostov-on-Don.
The stylishly designed hall, cosy rooms and impeccable cuisine of the «Fat and Thin» restaurant perfectly combine the atmosphere of the high-status art hotel with the truly Russian hospitality.
The Congress Hotel comprises 8 convertible rooms, presentation and special acoustic equipment that make it possible to host important events at international level.
At our guests’ disposal:
- Modern congress centre with capacity for 350 people.
- Business meeting room.
- Organization of excursions.
- Transfer service.
- 24-hour business centre.
- Concierge services.
- Laundry service.
- Massage room and infrared sauna.
- Air and railway ticket office.
- Currency exchange.